Center punches , used to mark the centre of a point. It is usually used to mark the center of a hole when drilling holes.A drill has the tendency to “wander” if it does not start in a recess. A center punch forms a large enough dimple to “guide” the tip of the drill.
Clean cut knurling on the shank provides a positive finger grip. The 3/8″ (9.5 mm) square head provides a larger area for striking & also prevents the punch from rolling off. This range of punches have rust inhibiting black oxide finish.
Center punches Specification
- Made from Tool Steel, Hardened and Ground.
- Center punch with round shank and square striking end.
- Black shiny finish with knurled body for easy grip.
- Available in plastic pouch in individual sizes and also in a set of 5 pcs.
- The 5-piece Centre Punch set includes 1/16″, 5/64″, 3/32″, 9/64″, 5/32″ diameter punches to assure the proper size punch mark for the work at hand.
|ITEM NO.||TIP DIA.||BODY LENGTH
|SCP-3261S||1/16"||1.6 mm||3"||75 mm
|SCP-3262S||5/64"||2.0 mm||4"||100 mm
|SCP-3263S||3/32"||2.4 mm||4"||100 mm
|SCP-3264S||9/64"||3.6 mm||4"||100 mm
|SCP-3265S||5/32"||4.0 mm||4"||100 mm
|SCP-3266S||Set of 5 Center Punches in a pouch consisting of 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 9/64" & 5/32"