Self Centering Lathe Chucks- 3 Jaws Chuck
A self centering lathe chuck also known as scroll chuck is a specialized type of clamp used to hold an object with radial symmetry, especially a cylinder. In drills and mills it holds the rotating tool whereas in lathes it holds the rotating workpiece. On a lathe the chuck is mounted on the spindle which rotates within the headstock.
There are also independent-jaw (non-self centering lathe chuck )with three jaws, but they offer few advantages and are very rare.
- Lathe chuck jaws Also known as true chuck
- Used for universal application.
- Scrolls are forged balanced and hardened.
- All supplied with two sets of solid jaws internal and external stepped.
- Available in 3 jaw chuck and 4 jaw chuck.
|ITEM NO.||CHUCK SIZE